The products and services that are featured on Kideroo are offered to you by shopkideroo.com. Shopkideroo.com is a registered company in Jeddah, KSA and is governed according to the Saudi Arabian law.
Kideroo’s address: Ash Shati district, Al Hajarayn Compound, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Kideroo (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on shopkideroo.com are governed by the Saudi Arabian law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from our website, and the most recent version supersedes all previous Terms & Conditions published by us.
By using shopkideroo.com, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Kideroo.
- You agree to the terms set out in our Shipping Policy, our Returns Policy, and all the Terms & Conditionsin this document.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of Kideroo
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered Kideroo users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Kideroo.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Kideroo without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Kideroo agree that they will not use Kideroo for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Kideroo unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Kideroo by any other person.
- Kideroo reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Kideroo reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Kideroo, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- Users can continue as guest or register in order to make purchases on Kideroo or contribute to the community forums. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- No information posted anywhere on Kideroo is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on any of Kideroo’s platforms.
Making purchases on Kideroo
- To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that Kideroo will:
- Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
- Provide you will error free information about any product or service.
- Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- We accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Kideroo, you are accepting our full Terms and Conditions, so please read these carefully.
Kideroo Proprietary Rights
All text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts and design, including trademark, service marks and patents is protected by international copyright law and cannot be copied or reproduced without our written permission. We own or are licensed to use all material that appears anywhere on Kideroo’s platforms.