These utensils are designed to safely nurture independence in little ones ready to meet their self-feeding developmental milestone. Grabease's patented fork and spoon sets were the first utensils designed with babies’ independence in mind, and they come highly recommended by Occupational Therapists. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in babies' natural hand grasp, making the hand-to-mouth motion easier! Using this set will also help strengthen their fingers while encouraging proper pencil grasp development (this will come in handy later!).
Help your little one position the handle in the center of their palm for a vertical grasp. Our utensils feature a choke protection shield to add a layer of safety while your little one builds confidence in self-feeding. Our utensils are the perfect learning tool for baby led weaning and beyond! Use the included EVA travel pouch to bring your utensils on the go, or as a reusable snack pouch!
- Ergonomic handle: promotes pincer grasp and improves fine motor skills
- Shallow spoon: allows baby to easily clean spoon with lips
- Chock barrier: prevents from sticking too far into their mouths and gagging
- BPA free
- PVC free
- Lead free
- Phthalate free
- FDA-tested safe
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Perfect for babies 6months+